Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Crazy.Stupid.Love


I’m in love, once again. It was very tough for me to realize this but I cannot hide it anymore. I’m a very filmy person by heart that after watching YE JAWAANI HAI DEEWANI, it was so tough to control that feeling. He was by my side, but the awkwardness was there between us. I don’t know why but I don’t want him to realize that thing at all. After 8 long years, they finally met so I guess; if our heart really touched each other’s then we’ll surely be together forever.

“I want to sneak out from my marriage“- This time I’m totally positive about it, that if something was there between us, you’ll be the one with whom I’d wish to run away. 

“You’ll be my extra-marital”- I want you to be with me forever and for all eternity. No extra marital, but I’ll be loyal to you forever.

Love can make you or break you, soon he’s going to start his career and I don’t want him shattered because of me. Love happens but it just needs the right time to ignite the fire, so I’ll wait for the moment. I hope when you’ll come back, everything will be just fine and we’ll be together.

I know I’m an ass, but I want you to tame me. I know I’m a wannabe but at this time I just WANT you.
I know I’m dumb, but I want to fall in love with you blindly, dumbly in all possible ways.

P.S: I love you and I’ll miss you. Come back soon, I’ll be waiting for you. I just cannot think about any other person because my desire is to be at your side.

It’s been a year, I’m without love; but those 12 months were fine, but now without you a few seconds seems like an eternity of solitude to me. Every breath of mine yearns for you, my soul needs you, and my heart is beating for you and only you.


0 comments:

Post a Comment